Fujisawa SST Management Company
Toward the development of the Fujisawa Sustainable Smart Town, we founded the Fujisawa SST Management Company, which will be in charge of offering and operating sustainable smart services throughout the town, in March 2013.
- We will create new lifestyles by offering sustainable smart services, and will contribute to making the Fujisawa SST’s 100-year vision a reality and the establishment of a community that can be proudly displayed to the world.
Toward the town’s completion, we will establish the foundation of a sustainable town through contributions to stakeholders.
- Company overview
Company Name Fujisawa SST Management Company Date of Foundation March 07 2013 Location 6-21-1 Tsujido Motomachi, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa Japan 251-0043 Tel. +81-466-34-8542 Representative Director Takeshi Arakawa, President (Panasonic Corporation) Capital 100 million yen Capital ratio Panasonic Corporation 35.5% Panasonic Homes Corporation 14.5% Mitsui Fudosan Residential Co.,Ltd. 14.5% MITSUI & CO., LTD. 8.0% Dentsu Inc. 7.5% Nihon Sekkei, Inc. 5.0% Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. 5.0% NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE EAST CORPORATION 5.0% Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited 5.0% Executive officers organization 【Directors】
Makoto Ueda(Panasonic Homes Corporation)
Junichi Hasegawa(MITSUI & CO., LTD.)
Daisuke Ayai(DENTSU INC.)
Takuya Koshiro(Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited)
- 1.Business related to housing and building maintenance
- 2.Rental, lease, management and maintenance of various chattels
- 3.Power generation and supply, buying and selling of electricity
- 4.Customer services using the Internet and information systems
- 5.Provision of information and communications services
- 6.Subcontracting security and safeguards
- 7.Running contact centers
- 8.Managing, utilization, renting, buying and selling real estate
- 9.Planning, organizing and running various events
- 10.Operation related to the running and management of Fujisawa Sustainable
- 11.Smart Town